- This event has passed.
Raven Lake Overnight – September 11th
September 11, 2021 @ 8:00 am - September 12, 2021 @ 2:00 pm$125.00 – $145.00
Join us for the second Raven Lake overnight of the season! As we hike up we will follow a gradual switch back trail up through a beautiful old growth forest and break through into alpine meadow. From the alpine we will hike down to the lake and to our camp spot for the night. Once we are settled into the cabin or tents, our legs are rested and we have some lunch we will head out for some more exploration. We have rented the beautiful new cabin for this adventure, so you have the option to stay in cabin or tent it right outside.
Activity Level/Rating – Great for all levels. Rated as moderate (the hike up with overnight pack will take roughly 2.5-3 hours) We will be hiking for another 1-2 hours after camp set up (optional)
This is for you if you are new to backpacking and are looking for a great start to your season or journey into backpacking. If you are a seasoned back packer but looking to learn new routes & meet like-minded people.
Option 1) You have gear, food & are and are ready to adventure out with us!
$125 per person
Option 2) Don’t have your full set up yet, not sure about food choices…. let us take care of all that for you with our all-inclusive package. Must have proper day hiking gear (boots, water bladder etc)
$145 per person
Have most of what you need but not quite everything? Rent pieces from us & purchase food at a discounted price.
What’s Included with every trip?
- Pre trip prep meet up
- Guided adventure with knowledgeable, experienced & wilderness first aid responder guide
- Knowledge and experience you take with you as you continue on your backpacking adventures
- Transportation from home to trail head & back
- Dehydrated camp meals for dinner
- Wake up to coffee/ tea ready as well as additional camp snacks & beverages
- Adventure giftWe can’t wait to Adventure with you,
- Meg & JamesRefund Policy – Amount is refundable until 2 weeks out at which time funds are no longer refundable but can be used as a credit towards another adventure. Please note – We do everything in the best of our abilities to provide an amazing experience for our guests however due to weather & safety restrictions we may, at times, not be able to reach summit or desired view with group.