- This event has passed.
Driscoll Ridge – Monday September 13th
September 13, 2021 @ 8:30 am - 4:00 pm$35.00 – $50.00
Back to the land of Ancient Cedar Forests and breathtaking summit views! Join Meg for a Monday day hike up to Driscoll Ridge. Driscoll Ridge is located just over an hour East of Prince George. This hike is just under 5km return and ascends 390 m of elevation.
Activity Level/Rating – Moderate, No challenging terrain but the climb is steady.
Meeting – Meeting at spruce land mall out front the starbucks at 8:30am, hitting the rd by 8:45am. It is a roughly a one hour drive to trail head. Goal is to be back in PG by around 4pm, depending on trail condition, group pace & how long wander & rest for.
What to bring-
- Gear for all elements (gloves, toque (for lunch break) & Dress in synthetic layers – warmth, rain. heat
- Backpack & water
- Lunch (we can also provide you with a dehydrated meal for an extra $10) please request at check out
- Gaiters (strongly recommended)
- Poles (optional)
- Pad or backpacking chair to sit on
- Bear spray if you have it, please no bear bells
- Guided hike (hike with guide who has park permit to operate within park, extensive knowledge of area, route, terrain & is equipped to keep you safe while you have an amazing time on your adventure)
- Snacks & refreshments
- Transportation from PG to trail head & back
****An email will be sent out to all group members 24 hours prior to go over meeting spot & any gear/info changes**** If you require any gear or have any questions please email us at email@example.com
We can’t wait to Adventure with you!
Meg & James
Refund Policy – Due to the nature of outdoor adventure and that we have many upfront costs, all day adventures are non refundable within 72 hours of trip. However we can issue a credit for full amount that guest can use to a future adventure. We do everything in the best of our abilities to provide an amazing experience however due to weather & safety restrictions we may, at times, not be able to reach summit or desired view with group.
- Please be advised we are not responsible for any damage done to vehicle during your drive to trail head