- This event has passed.
Murray Range Hike (Pine Pass) – September 3rd
September 3, 2022 @ 6:30 am - 5:00 pm$50.00 – $70.00
We are heading North to the Pine Pass to tackle the Murray Range. We love Mt.Murray so much we wanted to also share how beautiful its neighbour is, The Murray Range. We will climb over 700 m elevation in just under 3km as we hike along side an avalanche shoot making our way up to the alpine. Once in the meadows we can scramble further to North or South peak. We will have gorgeous views of Azouzeta Lake and the surrounding mountains. A stop of the Azouzeta cafe after for the WOLRDS BEST DONUTS, is a must!
Activity Level/Rating – Difficult, we recommend you are a confident hiker prior to coming on this adventure, however your guide will be able to assist. This hike climbs steeply in elevation within a few kms. This can be technical with footing coming down. Your guide will be leading with route finding and assisting with making steps when required.
Meeting – Meeting at spruce land mall out front the shoppers drug mart between 6:15am – 6:30am, hitting the rd by 6:30am. It is a roughly two hour drive to trail head. Goal is to be back in PG by around 7pm, depending on trail condition, group pace & how long wander & rest for.
What to bring-
- Gear for all elements (gloves, toque (for alpine) & Dress in synthetic layers – warmth, rain. heat, mosquitos!
- Backpack & water
- Lunch (we can also provide you with a dehydrated meal for an extra $10) please request at check out
- Gaiters (strongly recommended)
- Poles (strongly recommended)
- Pad or backpacking chair to sit on
- Bear spray if you have it, please no bear bells
- Guided hike (Apprentice ACMG Hiking Guide who has extensive knowledge of area, route, terrain & is equipped to keep you safe while you have an amazing time on your adventure)
- Snacks & refreshments
- Post hike donut!
- Carpooling from PG to trail head & back can be arranged
****An email will be sent out to all group members 24 hours prior to go over meeting spot & any gear/info changes**** If you require any gear or have any questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We can’t wait to Adventure with you!
Refund Policy – Due to the nature of outdoor adventure and that we have many upfront costs, all day adventures are non refundable . However we can issue a credit for full amount that guest can use to a future adventure. We do everything in the best of our abilities to provide an amazing experience however due to weather & safety restrictions we may, at times, not be able to reach summit or desired view with group.
- Please be advised we are not responsible for any damage done to vehicle during your drive to trail head