- This event has passed.
Leprechaun Trail Hike – August 28th
August 28, 2022 @ 7:00 am - 5:00 pm$50.00 – $70.00
We will be heading to the Sugarbowl – Grizzly Den Provincial Park for this wicked adventure. This hike starts along the Grizzly Den trail…the start is a easy and gentle climb as we begin our ascent. From this trail we will cut off onto the Leprechaun Trail and up to Patts Pass. Once atop Patts Pass we will enjoy our lunch and take in the views. This is one of our favourite saddles as the terrain is extraordinary and we will take some time to explore up top. We will be heading down to the Grizzly Den cabin and looping back to the trail head. This hike should take 4-5 hours total, including a lunch break.
Rated – Moderate. This hike is roughly a 12 km in and out trail & partial loop trail. Elevation gain of roughly 800 metres. No technical components
Meeting – Meeting at spruce land mall out front the shoppers drug mart between 6:45am – 7am, hitting the rd by 7am. Goal is to be back in PG by around 5pm, depending on trail condition, group pace & how long we want enjoy the day for!
What to bring-
- Gear for all elements (gloves, toque (for alpine) & Dress in synthetic layers – warmth, rain. heat, mosquitos!
- Backpack & water (2L)
- Gaiters (strongly recommended)
- Poles (strongly recommended)
- Pad or backpacking chair to sit on
- Bear spray if you have it, please no bear bells
- Guided hike (hike with an apprentice ACMG Guide who has extensive knowledge of area, route, terrain & are equipped to keep you safe while you have an amazing time on your adventure)
- Snacks & refreshments
- Transportation from PG to trail head & back
****An email will be sent out to all group members 24 hours prior to go over meeting spot & any gear/info changes**** If you require any gear or have any questions please email us at email@example.com
We can’t wait to Adventure with you!
The Adventure Crew
Refund Policy – Due to the nature of outdoor adventure and that we have many upfront costs, all day adventures are non refundable However we can issue a credit for full amount that guest can use to a future adventure. We do everything in the best of our abilities to provide an amazing experience however due to weather & safety restrictions we may, at times, not be able to reach summit or desired view with group.
- Please be advised we are not responsible for any damage done to vehicle during your drive to trail head