- This event has passed.
Fang Mountain September 24th
September 24, 2022 @ 7:00 am - 5:00 pm$65.00
We are heading back to Evanoff Provincial Park to hike Fang Mountain!
Come enjoy this wild Northern Mountain, with brilliant terrain…alpine meadows, lakes & boulder fields. This will be one of our most challenging trips as there is difficult terrain and steep parts to climb so rest assured your guides will be route finding & assisting you through every tricky moment of this ascent. This adventure is 12 km round trip, gaining over 900 metres of elevation.
Meeting – Meeting outside of Tim hortons on Massey Dr. (same parking lot as Princess Auto) between 6:45am – 7am, hitting the rd by 7am. Goal is to be back in PG by around 5pm, depending on trail condition, group pace & how long we want enjoy the day for! From meeting point guests can carpool or follow out in their own vehicles. Carpool fee is $15
What to bring-
- Gear for all elements (gloves, toque (for alpine) & Dress in synthetic layers – warmth, rain. heat, mosquitos!
- Backpack & water (2L)
- Gaiters (strongly recommended)
- Poles (strongly recommended)
- Pad or backpacking chair to sit on
- Bear spray if you have it, please no bear bells
- Guided hike (hike with an apprentice ACMG Guide who has extensive knowledge of area, route, terrain & are equipped to keep you safe while you have an amazing time on your adventure)
- Snacks & refreshments
- Carpooling can be arranged
****An email will be sent out to all group members 24 hours prior to go over meeting spot & any gear/info changes**** If you require any gear or have any questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We can’t wait to Adventure with you!
The Adventure Crew
Refund Policy – Due to the nature of outdoor adventure and that we have many upfront costs, all day adventures are non refundable However we can issue a credit for full amount that guest can use to a future adventure. We do everything in the best of our abilities to provide an amazing experience however due to weather & safety restrictions we may, at times, not be able to reach summit or desired view with group.
- Please be advised we are not responsible for any damage done to vehicle during your drive to trail head