- This event has passed.
Yellowhawk Trail – November 7th
November 7, 2021 @ 9:00 am - 3:30 pm$30.00
Back to the Cariboo we go for an amazing fall hike!It will most likely be winter in the mountains around Wells, so snowshoes are a must! Our Cariboo based hiking leader ember will be guiding the Yellowhawk Trail just outside of Wells B.C. This is a 7 km in and out trail which will take us about 500 metres in elevation, adventure should take about 4-6 hours, just depends on snow level. Transportation is not provided for this hike, but we can help organize carpooling.
Activity Level/Rating – moderate, some elevation gain, terrain is not challenging
Meeting – Meeting out back the Jack O clubs Pub/gas station in Wells BC for 9am. Please make sure you look into how far of a drive it is from your home to Wells. Ember will meet you there and you can follow her to the trail head.
What to bring-
- Gear for all elements (gloves, toque (for alpine) & Dress in synthetic layers (no cotton) – warmth, rain. heat, snow!
- Backpack & water
- Gaiters (optional)
- Poles (optional)
- Pad or backpacking chair to sit on
- Bear spray if you have it, please no bear bells
- Guided hike (hike with Ember who runs Cariboo Lady Alliance, a hiking group based out of Quesnel BC. She has extensive knowledge of the area and leads amazing & engaging hikes)
****An email will be sent out to all group members 24 hours prior to go over meeting spot & any gear/info changes**** If you require any gear or have any questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We can’t wait to Adventure with you!
Meg & James
Refund Policy – Due to the nature of outdoor adventure and that we have many upfront costs, all day adventures are non refundable. However we can issue a credit for 50% of original amount that guest can use to a future adventure. We do everything in the best of our abilities to provide an amazing experience however due to weather & safety restrictions we may, at times, not be able to reach summit or desired view with group.
- Please be advised we are not responsible for any damage done to vehicle during your drive to trail head