- This event has passed.
The Vineyards – July 10th
July 10, 2021 @ 6:30 am - 6:30 pm$50.00
Alpine meadows and gorgeous views. Thats the goal with The Vineyards Hike. This is still a fairly unused yet beautiful hike up into breathtaking alpine meadow, the flowers should still be in full bloom during July!
Rated – Moderate. This hike is roughly a 13 km in and out trail, steeper ascent through the forested portion and then gradual climb to the highest peak
Meeting – Meeting at spruce land mall out front the starbucks between 6:45-7am, hitting the rd by 7am. Goal is to be back in PG by around 5pm, depending on trail condition, group pace & how long we want to sunbath for!
If you are driving yourself please email to register as the cost is $15 less
What to bring-
- Gear for all elements (gloves, toque (for alpine) & Dress in synthetic layers – warmth, rain. heat, mosquitos!
- Backpack & water
- Gaiters (strongly recommended)
- Poles (optional)
- Pad or backpacking chair to sit on
- Bear spray if you have it, please no bear bells
- Guided hike (hike with guides who have park permit to operate within park, extensive knowledge of area, route, terrain & are equipped to keep you safe while you have an amazing time on your adventure)
- Snacks & refreshments
- Transportation from PG to trail head & back
****An email will be sent out to all group members 24 hours prior to go over meeting spot & any gear/info changes**** If you require any gear or have any questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We can’t wait to Adventure with you!
Meg & James
Refund Policy – Due to the nature of outdoor adventure and that we have many upfront costs, all day adventures are non refundable within 48 hours of trip. However we can issue a credit for full amount that guest can use to a future adventure. We do everything in the best of our abilities to provide an amazing experience however due to weather & safety restrictions we may, at times, not be able to reach summit or desired view with group.
- Please be advised we are not responsible for any damage done to vehicle during your drive to trail head