- This event has passed.
Raven Lake day Hike – June 26th
June 26, 2021 @ 7:00 am - 6:00 pm$40.00
Our first trip to Raven of the season!! We will definitely be making our way up through some snow so snowshoes are required! The weather looks amazing so let make our way up through the forest, through the snowy meadow and down to the cabin where we will relax in the sunshine and have a long lunch & rest!
Rated – Moderate ~ this is a 10 km in and out trail. The trail may be muddy with rotten snow in may sections.
Meeting – Meeting at spruce land mall out front the starbucks between 6:45-7am, hitting the rd by 7am. Goal is to be back in PG by around 5pm, depending on trail condition, group pace & how long we want to sunbath for!
If you are driving yourself please email to register as the cost is $10 less
What to bring-
- Gear for all elements (gloves, toque (for alpine) & Dress in synthetic layers – warmth, rain. heat, mosquitos!
- Backpack & water
- Snowshoes (to strap to pack in case needed)
- Gaiters (strongly recommended)
- Poles (optional)
- Pad or backpacking chair to sit on
- Guided hike (hike with guides who have park permit to operate within provincial park, extensive knowledge of area, route, terrain & are equipped to keep you safe while you have an amazing time on your adventure)
- Lunch & refreshments (lunch will be dehydrated backpacking meals)
- Transportation from PG to trail head & back
****An email will be sent out to all group members 24 hours prior to go over meeting spot & any gear/info changes**** If you require any gear or have any questions please email us at email@example.com
We can’t wait to Adventure with you!
Meg & James
Refund Policy – Due to the nature of outdoor adventure and that we have many upfront costs, all day adventures are non refundable within 48 hours of trip. However we can issue a credit for full amount that guest can use to a future adventure. We do everything in the best of our abilities to provide an amazing experience however due to weather & safety restrictions we may, at times, not be able to reach summit or desired view with group.
- Please be advised we are not responsible for any damage done to vehicle during your drive to trail head