New Years Eve Snowshoe – December 31st, 2023
December 31 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm$40.00
What better way to ring in the new year then by setting some intentions out in nature with good humans, tired legs and champagne! This trek will be taking place during the day so that you can dance the night away after an adventure amongst friends and snowy places. Livingstone Springs is located just over a hour North of Prince George. This is an in & out snowshoe which is just under 10km return and ascends 208 m of elevation (coming out). We will bound through pillowy snow and make our way down to the warm springs. Once there its time for intentions, lunch and celebrations!
Activity Level/Rating – Moderate, No challenging terrain but may need to take turns breaking trail.
Meeting – Meeting at Spruceland mall for 8am, hitting the rd by 8:15am. It is a roughly a one hour drive to trail head. Goal is to be back in PG by around 4pm, depending on trail condition, group pace & how long wander & rest for. There is a Tim Hortons across hwy from spruceland for anyone wanting to grab a hot drink or breakfast.
What to bring-
- Gear for all elements (gloves, toque (for lunch break) & Dress in synthetic layers – warmth, rain. heat, snow
- Gaiters over your hiking pants or winter outer shell
- Backpack & water (bottle instead of bladder as the hose freezes)
- Poles (optional) but strongly recommended
- Pad or backpacking chair to sit on
- Toque, gloves, sunglasses
- Group snowshoe (snowshoes available upon request)
- Champagne & Party favours for a summit celebration
- Snacks & refreshments
****An email will be sent out to all group members 24 hours prior to go over meeting spot & any gear/info changes**** If you require any gear or have any questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Carpooling can be arranged
We can’t wait to Adventure with you!
Refund Policy – Due to the nature of outdoor adventure and that we have many upfront costs, all day adventures are non refundable. However we can issue a credit for full amount that guest can use to a future adventure. We do everything in the best of our abilities to provide an amazing experience however due to weather & safety restrictions we may, at times, not be able to reach summit or desired view with group.
- Please be advised we are not responsible for any damage done to vehicle during your drive to trail head