- This event has passed.
Murray Range – September 18th
September 18, 2021 @ 6:30 am - 7:00 pm$55.00
We are heading North to the Pine Pass to tackle the Murray Range. We love Mt.Murray so much we wanted to also share how beautiful its neighbour is, The Murray Range. We will climb over 900 m elevation in just over 3km as we hike along side an avalanche shoot making our way up to the alpine. Once in the meadows we can scramble further to North or South peak. We will have gorgeous views of Azouzeta Lake and the surrounding mountains
Activity Level/Rating – Difficult, we highly recommend you are a strong hiker prior to coming on this adventure. This hike climbs steeply in elevation within a few kms.
Meeting – Meeting at spruce land mall out front the starbucks between 6:15am – 6:30am, hitting the rd by 6:30am. It is a roughly two hour drive to trail head. Goal is to be back in PG by around 7pm, depending on trail condition, group pace & how long wander & rest for.
If you are driving yourself please email to register as the cost is $15 less
What to bring-
- Gear for all elements (gloves, toque (for alpine) & Dress in synthetic layers – warmth, rain. heat, mosquitos!
- Backpack & water
- Lunch (we can also provide you with a dehydrated meal for an extra $10) please request at check out
- Gaiters (strongly recommended)
- Poles (optional)
- Pad or backpacking chair to sit on
- Bear spray if you have it, please no bear bells
- Guided hike (hike with guide who has park permit to operate within park, extensive knowledge of area, route, terrain & is equipped to keep you safe while you have an amazing time on your adventure)
- Snacks & refreshments
- Transportation from PG to trail head & back
****An email will be sent out to all group members 24 hours prior to go over meeting spot & any gear/info changes**** If you require any gear or have any questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We can’t wait to Adventure with you!
Meg & James
Refund Policy – Due to the nature of outdoor adventure and that we have many upfront costs, all day adventures are non refundable within 72 hours of trip. However we can issue a credit for full amount that guest can use to a future adventure. We do everything in the best of our abilities to provide an amazing experience however due to weather & safety restrictions we may, at times, not be able to reach summit or desired view with group.
- Please be advised we are not responsible for any damage done to vehicle during your drive to trail head