- This event has passed.
Mt.Murray – August 14th
August 14, 2022 @ 9:30 am - 3:30 pm$50.00
Back to the Cariboo we go for another amazing mid August hike! Our Cariboo based hiking guide Ember will be guiding the Murray/Yellowhawk Trail just outside of Wells B.C. This is a 7 km in and out trail which will take you about 500 metres in elevation. This hike will take you along the beautiful jubilee connector and up to the Summit of Yellowhawk. Transportation is not provided for this hike, but we can help organize carpooling.
Activity Level/Rating – moderate, some elevation gain, terrain/proper footwork required for roughly 100 metres on rocky surface when descending
Meeting – Meeting out back the Jack O clubs Pub/gas station in Wells BC for 9:30am. Please make sure you look into how far of a drive it is from your home to Wells. Ember will meet you there and you can follow her to the trail head.
What to bring-
- Gear for all elements (gloves, toque (for alpine) & Dress in synthetic layers (no cotton) – warmth, rain. heat
- Backpack & water
- Gaiters (optional)
- Poles (optional but highly recommended)
- Pad or backpacking chair to sit on
- Bear spray if you have it, please no bear bells
- Guided hike (Hike with a guide that has extensive knowledge of the area and leads amazing & engaging hikes. Come and enjoy the Cariboos while staying safe and being able to take in the beauty around you!
- Snacks & Refreshment
****An email will be sent out to all group members 24 hours prior to go over meeting spot & any gear/info changes**** If you require any gear or have any questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We can’t wait to Adventure with you!
The Adventure Crew
Refund Policy – Due to the nature of outdoor adventure and that we have many upfront costs, all day adventures are non refundable. However we can issue a credit for 50% of original amount that guest can use to a future adventure. We do everything in the best of our abilities to provide an amazing experience however due to weather & safety restrictions we may, at times, not be able to reach summit or desired view with group.
- Please be advised we are not responsible for any damage done to vehicle during your drive to trail head