- This event has passed.
Mt. Magnus – July 16th
July 16, 2022 @ 9:30 am - 4:30 pm$50.00
Head out to the Cariboo and join Ember for a wicked hike up Mt. Magnus. This beast of a mountain will take you on a 9 klm hike, gaining around 650 metres elevation, and yes there will be views for miles at the top! Want to explore around Wells after, stop in at Barkerville? Just ask Ember and she will have plenty of suggestions on how to make the most out of your trip to the historic community!
Rated – Moderate.
Meeting – Meeting Ember behind the Jack O Clubs Pub in Wells, BC and you will follow her to the trailhead from there. Meeting at 9:30am. The drive to Wells from Prince George is roughy 2.5 hours.
What to bring-
- Gear for all elements (gloves, toque (for alpine) & Dress in synthetic layers – warmth, rain. heat, mosquitos!
- Backpack & water (2L)
- Gaiters (strongly recommended)
- Poles (strongly recommended)
- Pad or backpacking chair to sit on
- Bear spray if you have it, please no bear bells
- Guided hike (hike with guides who have park permit to operate within park, extensive knowledge of area, route, terrain & are equipped to keep you safe while you have an amazing time on your adventure)
- Snacks & refreshments
- Carpooling from PG can be arranged
****An email will be sent out to all group members 24 hours prior to go over meeting spot & any gear/info changes**** If you require any gear or have any questions please email us at email@example.com
We can’t wait to Adventure with you!
The Adventure Crew
Refund Policy – Due to the nature of outdoor adventure and that we have many upfront costs, all day adventures are non refundable within 48 hours of trip. However we can issue a credit for full amount that guest can use to a future adventure. We do everything in the best of our abilities to provide an amazing experience however due to weather & safety restrictions we may, at times, not be able to reach summit or desired view with group.
- Please be advised we are not responsible for any damage done to vehicle during your drive to trail head