- This event has passed.
Fang Mountain – September 29th
September 29, 2021 @ 6:30 am - 7:00 pm$50.00
Its time to head back to Fang for a day hike! This will be one of our most challenging trips as there is difficult terrain and steep parts to climb. We will take our time and make sure everyone feels confident making their way through the boulder fields and up the steep pitch to the first cave. Once in the meadows we will rest, take in the views and then make our way to the summit!
Activity Level/Rating – Difficult, we highly recommend you are a strong hiker prior to coming on this adventure. This is a 15 km in and out trail with 1100 m elevation
Meeting – Meeting at spruce land mall out front the starbucks between 6:15am – 6:30am, hitting the rd by 6:30am. It is a roughly two hour drive to trail head. Goal is to be back in PG by around 7pm, depending on trail condition, group pace & how long we want to sunbath for!
What to bring-
- Gear for all elements (gloves, toque (for alpine) & Dress in synthetic layers – warmth, rain. heat, mosquitos!
- Backpack & water
- Lunch (we can also provide you with a dehydrated meal for an extra $10) please request at check out
- Gaiters (strongly recommended)
- Poles (optional)
- Pad or backpacking chair to sit on
- Bear spray if you have it, please no bear bells
- Guided hike (hike with guide who has park permit to operate within park, extensive knowledge of area, route, terrain & is equipped to keep you safe while you have an amazing time on your adventure)
- Snacks & refreshments
- Transportation from PG to trailhead and back
****An email will be sent out to all group members 24 hours prior to go over meeting spot & any gear/info changes**** If you require any gear or have any questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We can’t wait to Adventure with you!
Meg & James
Refund Policy – Due to the nature of outdoor adventure and that we have many upfront costs, all day adventures are non refundable. However we can issue a credit for 50% of original amount that guest can use to a future adventure. We do everything in the best of our abilities to provide an amazing experience however due to weather & safety restrictions we may, at times, not be able to reach summit or desired view with group.
- Please be advised we are not responsible for any damage done to vehicle during your drive to trail head